Lots of business customers choose St George Bank to provide finance for their vehicles. We offer a range of finance products for all types of new and used vehicles (up to seven years old) including cars: 4WD's, Ute's and vans. There may also be tax benefits where the car is used for business purposes. Make sure you talk to an accountant or tax advisor to find out about the tax benefits associated with our range of business products.
Chattel Mortgages for business
A Business Vehicle Loan, also known as a Chattel Mortgage, is designed to provide a flexible and convenient way to finance vehicles that are used predominantly for business purposes. It makes financing easy so you can focus on what you do best.
With a Business Vehicle Loan you'll have the security of knowing the vehicle is an asset of your business, even while you are paying it off.
- Financing for vehicles up to 7 years old
- Finance for your choice of vehicle that best suits your business needs
- A fixed interest rate for the term of the car loan
Talk to Suttons Subaru Chullora about a Business Vehicle Loan from St George Bank today.
A Finance Lease lets your business have the use of a car or commercial vehicle while St George Bank retains ownership of it during the lease term. At the end of the term, you can make an offer to purchase the vehicle or vary the Finance Lease by extending the term.
- A flexible means of upgrading to a new vehicle every few years
- Security of fixed payments for the term of the lease
- No fixed kilometre limits